Claims Reporting Forms
The following forms are available on the Website and are used for the following purposes:
This form is used to report liability claims to the HCPP. Claims that should be reported using this form include but are not limited to the following:
- Malpractice Liability (errors or omissions in rendering medical care, administration or drugs etc.)
- Premises Liability (for example, slip and fall, lost dentures, food poisoning)
- Directors and Officers Liability
- General Liability (personal injury, damage to third party property, advertising liability, employee benefits)
This form is used to report property and crime related claims to the HCPP. Claims that should be reported using this form include but are not limited to the following:
- Crime – Theft of money/securities etc. from the Health Authority/Member. For example, embezzlement or unauthorized use of patient cheques by an employee of the Health Authority/Member.
- Property – damage to property owned by the Health Authority/Member. For example, fire or water damage to building owned by the Health Authority/Member.
This form is used to report all vehicle related incidents (for vehicles owned or leased in the name of the Health Authority/Member) including but not limited to physical damage to the vehicle and damage to third party property. If a third party is injured in the accident, a liability claim reporting form should also be completed.
In cases of injury or death, vehicle or property damage to others, hit and run over $350, or if the circumstances appear to be such that another involved vehicle may be at fault the claim should also be reported to ICBC.